Jacob Arthur Senkel
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Separation Agreements
Jacob Senkel was born in Anne Arundel County and is a lifelong Maryland resident. He started his legal career as an associate attorney for a busy Anne Arundel County law firm, practicing primarily in the fields of family law and civil litigation. In his career, he has had a great deal of success negotiating settlements and litigating contested hearings in divorce, child custody and personal injury matters. He also has significant experience drafting legal documents such as marital separation agreements, parenting plans, last will and testaments and powers of attorney.
On a personal note, Jacob is also an avid fan of Maryland sports teams. He is a big fan of the Orioles and Terrapins and on any given Sunday you'll find him watching the Baltimore Ravens.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Heuisler Honor Society, Member
- Honors: National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Honorable Kathleen G. Cox and the Honorable C. Charles Deeley, Jr. in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Judicial Law Clerk